As an investor you want a worry free return of investment on your money. Today, rates are making this nearly impossible through the banking system. However, investing in rental property has many advantages in this new economy, but the burden of personally managing your property assets is not one of them.
A most significant aspect of property management and return on investments is the filling of vacancies. If this is not handled correctly, efficiently and wisely it will cost the owner on revenue, time, and expenses. The property management of filling vacancies involves many steps that are best handled by an experienced team. Below are some of these steps:
- Deciding on the rent amount. This must match or reflect the existing offers in the neighborhood.
- Advertising the property for rent in all forms of media: social, exclusive rental websites, print, referral networks and the use of highly trained leasing professionals.
- Showing the unit. This takes time and coordination. It is best to have a mechanism which eliminates the obviously unqualified potential tenant. A good property management team will do this.
- Screening the potential tenant prudently. This is to demonstrate that a potential tenant is financially stable and able to afford your rent.
- Coordination of the lease signing and all agreements. The documented lease is the protection device for both the owner and the tenant. As such it is a very important document.
Finally the most important topic Hire a Trustworthy Property Management Company and Relax. That is where Housing Helpers come in. We help you with property management whether you live nearby or are an out-of-state property owner, we know your needs and have a proven track-record. We are willing to work for your trust by delivering outstanding service. And remember there are NO up-front cost. You only pay for results.
Contact us today and RELAX!